A pre-wedding photoshoot is nowadays the big craze amongst Indian couples who want to record the amazing journey of their togetherness. If money is not a big issue for you, then you can hire one of the best candid wedding photographers in Mumbai and give him the contract for your pre-wedding photoshoot. However, if this is not the case and you want to hire the best photographers without overshooting your budget, then you need to follow the following steps. These steps were shared with us with one of the top wedding photographers in Mumbai. Following the steps will ensure that your pre-wedding photoshoot goes ahead smoothly and you get a great album that you will always treasure.
Find the right photographer
The first thing you must do is find the best photographers who can hire you and is within your budget. Make sure that the personality of the photographers should match your style. If you hire a photographer who has a completely different style than your own, then it would be very hard for him or her to replicate your style through his photographs that will lead to disappointment on your side. To find the right photographer, you have to research various photographers and go through their portfolios and then select one that matches perfectly with your personality.
Don’t hesitate to ask questions
Once you have identified the photographers who you like to hire to cover your pre-wedding photoshoot you must ask him searching questions to ensure he/she has the time, skills, and experience to do the job. Some of the important questions that would help you to find out these things include the following.
- Is he/she free to take the job on the date you want him/her to conduct the pre-wedding photoshoot?
- What kind of paperwork need to be signed and how much advance fees need to be paid to confirm his/her date for that day.
- Does he/she have any important location in his/her mind?
- Does he/she have permission to shoot at the venues where wants to conduct the photoshoot?
- What is the cost of add-ons like photo books, e-books, fusion videos, prints and have fixed that need to be paid?
- Once all the formalities are over, you should ask the photographer what kind of dress you should we are on the day of the pre-wedding photoshoot.
After you have confirmed the dates of the photographer and booked the venue, the next thing you have to do is buy the right dresses. Dresses and other accessories are very important to look your best during the photo shoot. For the right dresses, you can take the help of professionals who know which dress would suit you best during the pre-wedding photoshoot session. You can also look through different fashion magazines find out which would dress would fit your style and look great on you.
Once you have done all these things, we suggest that you should enjoy the process that would reflect on the photos of your pre-wedding photoshoot.