Ayan Kriti’s story is a cute timeless affair that started because of their parents and led to a beautiful destination wedding filled with lots of love, laughter and joy.
1. How did you two meet?
1. We met at an arranged set up done by our parents and common relatives. Through that meeting and few phone calls. We decided to meet alone a couple of times and get to know each other to see how it goes.
2. What was the proposal like?
2. The proposal wasn’t anything grand (considering it was a arranged affair) but yes…it was just simple words “will u marry me” after a late night drive.
3. Tell us about your wedding venue and why do you prefer it?
3. Our wedding was a destination wedding in Goa as we both wanted more of a party and dance filled wedding over the tiring rituals. (For our first arranged meeting, I was specially called from a friend’s bachelorette trip in Goa and kept blaming him for ruining my trip so he was keen on getting married in Goa). And Grand Hyatt seemed like the best option for our 400+ gathering.
4. Tell us more about wedding functions and theme?
4. The wedding is generally supposed to be after cocktail but we did the cocktail post wedding day as we didn’t want wedding day and my birthday to be falling on same day for life long. So we decided 24th as wedding day and 25th as cocktail plus my bithday celebration. We also had a day party with Hawaiian theme for the guests to have more fun and for bride and groom side to get along well.
5. Who are your wedding makers? (designers, MUA, Event planners, DJs, etc.)
5. My wedding makers are –
-Sabyasachi (bride attire), -Trishuli (customized bridal designer footwear)
-Brahaan by narains (groom attire)
-Makeovers by Sukanya (Make up artist)
-Crosscraft Goa ( event planners )
-Dj mash (for all events)
-Artist managers (dynamic events mumbai)